Tuesday 30 July 2013

Personality plus

After my wee Tigra had to go - to the great e-bay and it may well have a new life in Fife, I seriously thought that I would not replace it, but needs must in the country. 
Welcome to my new pal Herbie 2, VW Beetle sports complete with V5 engine - not sure what that means except for fantastic acceleration

and a petrol needle that goes backwards like a hyper clock.
Already we have travelled North but not quite as far as Caithness - yet.   When I mentioned to family and friends that I had a new to me car and that it was a VW - everyone, without exception said, " Just the kind of car for you".
 That got me wondering, how do people connect cars with owners?  Am I no longer a sporty Tigra type?  Am I now a sturdy, well built but reliable Beetle?
 I can go along with that cos I know, like my new model, there is still a little extra under my bonnet.
Wonder what kind of car you might be, readers of my blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment